Itinerary for 8 Day Trail Riding & Site Seeing Vacation Package
Experience the best of both worlds!
This combination is designed for riders who prefer not to ride as many miles. Trail ride one day and see the sites around LA the next day. We offer great sightseeing tours in Los Angeles, which includes all the tourist attractions. We drive and you sight see. Also great for people who don't have a drivers license!
weight limit 180 pounds
Two people starts at $2999,- Self Catering/ $3999 Full Catering
- pick up and drop off at airport or hotel in LA
- accommodations at the ranch
- 3 City Trips (Hollywood, Venice Beach, Malibu, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica Pier, Space Shuttle, Observatory and many more options)
- 3 Trail Riding Days (Ranch Ride, Pacific Crest Trail to Burnt Peak, Hollywood Movie Set Locations)
- If full catering is booked, we will dine in severe restaurants( not included is any alcohol)
- Day One: Transfer from and to Airport, or Hotel
- Day Two: Trail Ride on the Ranch
- Day Three: Hollywood, Star Tour, Beverly Hills
- Day Four: Pacific Crest Trail to Burnt Peak
- Day Five: Observatory, California Science Center
- Day Six: Hollywood Movie Set Location Trail Ride
- Day Seven: Getty Museum, Venice Beach, Santa Monica
- Day Eight: Good bye and drop of at Airport or Hotel in LA
We will pick you up from the airport and return to the ranch.
Having tea and cookies, we meet in our ride office and plan the upcoming week.
If there is still time and day light left, you also can meet the horses.
If you booked your own catering you will have the opportunity to shop in grocery markets before we head up to the ranch.
Our wilderness ranch trails offer the possibility of a mix of walk, trots, canters, climbing, switchbacks up and down on our inviting hill sides. You'll enjoy fantastic views all around, while exploring our romantic track.
Our scenic drive takes us past a long line of film and television studios, to approach the famous Hollywood Blvd. You will see the "Walk of Fame " and explore the " hand and footprints" of the stars.
Afterwards, a scenic tour pointing out homes and film locations of the stars, leads us to Beverly Hills. The Rodeo Drive is famous for its expansive stores. You can window shop, and go for a walk.
We enjoy our dinner at the Farmers Market. Here we will find many food vendors offering a variety of culture from around the world.
After breakfast, we trailer out about one hour, to Vasquez Rocks National Park.
The famous rock formations were created by a long evolution from earthquake activity of the San Andreas Fault Line, appearing in many Hollywood Movies, Television Shows and Commercials.
The views are impressive through the ears of our horses and the busy, winding trail switches back and forth and up and down.
Afterwards, you will have the opportunity to climb those bizarre rocks. In addition, a visitor center offers interesting information.
On our way to Venice Beach, we stop by to see the Getty Museum. The Getty Museum offers a huge variety of Art Collection, Exhibition and Research Education. Our afternoon we spend on Venice Beach, walking on the "Oceans Boardwalk" to the Santa Monica Pier. After dinner on the Pier, we hike the beach, watching hopefully for one of California's famous sunsets!