Where to find us:
Running Horse Ranch is located in the Angeles National Forest, a short drive from Los Angeles. We are only an hour away from Hollywood and many city attractions. The I 5 Freeway allows us to be tour guides for our guests and navigate our way to the tourist attractions in the area. The drive up to the Ranch is very scenic and easy.
You can plan to ride with us in the morning and still do sightseeing trips in the afternoon!
Please do not use your GPS in your car! It will take your through a winding mountain drive to reach the ranch!
Driving directions to the ranch:
- If you come from LAX – take the I 5 Freeway to Exit 138 toward Lancaster.
- After 12 miles – make a right-hand turn and stay on Three Points Road.
- Three Points Road runs into Pine Canyon Road.
- Please do not make a right, stay straight on Pine Canyon Road.
- After two miles – the ranch gate is located behind you (on your right – after a sharp curve).
- Please note: You can not see the ranch from Pine Canyon Road.
Running Horse Ranch
25000 Pine Canyon RD
Lake Hughes, CA 93532